If you are living with a vision impairment, you may have unique care needs and require some help managing everyday activities that can be difficult to manage alone.
At Beacon Support, we have many years of experience working with clients who have some level of vision impairment. As a result, we understand how hard it can be living with vision impairment. Depending on the extent of your vision impairment, we can provide a range of help for vision impaired options.
We will work in close consultation with you to design a vision impairment support plan, as well as manage any impacts that may be related to other conditions.
While the specific vision impairment services we offer will vary with your condition and individual situation, we can provide a range of support options including:
- Communication support and devices
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, and physiotherapy
- Mobility assistance
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Administering of medication
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.