At Beacon Support, we understand that you may have everyday challenges and complex care needs associated with ageing. Fortunately, aged care assistance at home is available to help you manage any symptoms and difficulties you may be experiencing.
Through our decades of experience, we have seen that every situation is unique and know how important it is to deliver aged care assistance at home that is tailored to your needs. We can design a aged care assistance at home plan that addresses the specific symptoms and any conditions you are living with. We can also assist you with everyday activities that may be hard to manage alone.
Our home care help for the elderly is customised to meet your individual needs and can include a range of in-home support services such as:
- Mobility support
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Communication devices and support
- Administering of medication
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physiotherapy
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.