At Beacon Support, we have seen first-hand the importance of having a trusted cerebral palsy support network in place that can deliver quality care based on your specific needs. Our team of dedicated carers is ready to provide the care you need and assist you with everyday activities that may be too difficult to manage alone.
We have decades of experience in caring for clients with cerebral palsy in their homes. Beacon Support offers you a celebral palsy support network with tailored in-home care options, including:
- Help with mobility
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Administering of medication
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Communication and breathing support and devices
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physiotherapy
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.