Are you looking for Down Syndrome support services that can be delivered in your home? Whether you need support delivered in Down Syndrome Community Living or another residence, we can help.
At Beacon Support, we understand that this condition can present a set of specific challenges, which is why we are ready to help you every step of the way. We can provide support designed specifically for your needs, and help you with everyday activities that may be too difficult to manage alone.
We appreciate that each individual situation is different, so our Down Syndrome community living & in-home support plans are specifically catered to you and your needs. Your support plan will depend on the extent of the condition and whether the care will be delivered in Down Syndrome community living or at another residence, but it may include the following:
- Mobility assistance
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Administering of medication
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Communication support and devices
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physiotherapy
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed
- Community Access