At Beacon Support, we appreciate how difficult a diagnosis of Osteogenesis Imperfecta and living with this condition can be, which is why we’re ready to help you every step of the way.
We can help you manage the impacts of Osteogenesis Imperfecta, and support you with everyday activities that may be too hard to manage by yourself.
Our team has many years of experience caring for clients with genetic conditions, including Osteogenesis Imperfecta. Since every situation is different we will deliver at-home services that are customised for your specific needs. Your Osteogenesis Imperfecta care plan may provide help with the following:
- Mobility assistance
- Nutrition support
- Administering of medication
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy and physiotherapy
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.