We understand how difficult a diagnosis of Fragile X Syndrome and living with this condition can be. Our team of dedicated carers will be on hand every step of the way to help you manage this condition, and support you with everyday activities that may be too difficult to manage by yourself.
Our team at Beacon Support has decades of experience caring for clients with a wide range of genetic conditions, including Fragile X Syndrome. We appreciate that each individual situation is different, so our Fragile X at home services are catered to your specific circumstances. Your Fragile X Syndrome care plan may provide support for the following:
- Mobility assistance
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Administering of medication
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Communication support and devices
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physiotherapy
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.