Through our many years of experience, we understand first-hand how difficult living with this condition can be, which is why we’re on hand to help you through it.
Our professional and expert carers are here to support you when your care needs and everyday activities are too difficult to manage alone.
At Beacon Support, we are highly experienced caring for clients with a wide range of neurological conditions, including spastic quadriplegia and spastic tetraplegia. Beacon Support offers you an extensive range of care options for living with spastic quadriplegia, including:
- Help with mobility
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Administering of medication
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physiotherapy
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.