Through our decades of experience, we appreciate that living with this condition can be difficult, which is why our team of dedicated carers is ready to help you in every way we can.
Our professional and qualified carers can deliver spinal injury support based on your specific needs. We’re ready to support you with everyday activities that may be too difficult to manage alone.
At Beacon Support we have extensive experience working with clients who have spinal injuries, and neurological conditions. We offer you a wide range of spinal injury support options, all of which will be customised to your needs, including:
- Mobility assistance
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Administering of medication
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Communication support and devices
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physiotherapy
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.