We understand that living with this condition can be difficult, which is why we are here to help you every step of the way. We can provide intellectual disability support designed specifically for your needs, and help you with everyday activities that may be too difficult to manage alone.
At Beacon Support, we have decades of experience supporting a wide range of clients living with intellectual disability. We appreciate that each individual situation is different, so our intellectual disability support plans are specifically catered to you and your needs. Your intellectual disability support plan may include the following:
- Mobility assistance
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Administering of medication
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Communication support and devices
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physiotherapy
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.