Through our decades of experience, we understand that living with this condition can be difficult, which is why we are here to help you every step of the way. Our team of dedicated carers will deliver acquired brain injury support tailored to your specific situation and needs. We can help you with everyday activities that may be too difficult to manage alone.
At Beacon Support, our team has gained extensive experience working with clients who have a brain injury, as well as those living with other conditions. We offer you acquired brain injury support that is customised to cater for your specific needs. Some of the support we can provide includes:
- Mobility assistance
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Administering of medication
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Communication support and devices
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physiotherapy
- Personal care support as required
- 24-hour support if needed.
- Community Access
Whether you require assistance with daily tasks such as shopping and cooking, or you require more complex care, we will work with you to develop a package that meets your needs. Our team of caring and knowledgeable professionals will assist you in maintaining your independence and leading a full and active life. So, if you're looking for Acquired Brain Injury In-Home Care, contact us today and let us help you find a solution that's right for you.