We understand how difficult and traumatic the diagnosis and living with spina bifida can be, which is why we’re there for you every step of the way.
Our expert and qualified team members are ready to deliver individualised care plans, and support you with everyday activities that are too difficult to manage alone.
At Beacon Support we have decades of experience caring for a wide range of birth and neural tube defects, including spina bifida. Through Beacon Support you can access an extensive range of care and support options for living with spina bifida, including:
- Help with mobility
- Administering of medication
- Emotional support
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy and physiotherapy
- Nutritional and exercise support
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.