At Beacon Support, we appreciate how difficult and traumatic the diagnosis and living with this disorder can be, which is why we’re on hand to help you through it.
Our professional and qualified carers are ready to support you. Our care and support evolve with the individual and the stage of the condition, providing help for everyday activities that are too difficult to manage alone.
We have decades of experience caring for a wide range of genetic disorders and degenerative conditions, including Rett disorder (also sometimes known as Rett disease). Beacon Support offers you an extensive range of care and support options for living with Rett disorder, including:
- Help with mobility
- Administering of medication
- Communication devices
- Emotional support
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physiotherapy
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.