Are you looking for spinal muscular atrophy type 5 home support services? Do you have complex care needs now or in the future requiring spinal muscular atrophy type 5 home care assistance?
We appreciate that being diagnosed with spinal muscular atrophy type 5 and living with this condition can be difficult.
This is why our spinal muscular atrophy type 5 home support services are specifically designed to cater to an individual’s needs and can help support you with everyday activities that may be too difficult to handle alone.
At Beacon Support we have many years of experience working with clients living with degenerative conditions, including spinal muscular atrophy type 5. As a result, we know how every person is affected differently by this condition and requires tailored spinal muscular atrophy type 5 home support services. Your support needs may also vary over time, as should your care. Some of the support we can deliver includes:
- Help with mobility
- Administering of medication
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Communication and breathing support and devices
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, and physiotherapy
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.