Are you looking for after stroke help? If you are living with the after-effects of a stroke you may find it helpful to participate in stroke support groups.
Stroke support groups can help you to come to terms with your condition, by connecting with a network of people in a similar situation to you.
You may also have specific challenges related to your condition, as well as complex care needs now or in the future that require expert care and support. We can provide you with individualised stroke help at home that complements the benefits you can receive from stroke support groups.
Your stroke help at home program can be customised to cater to your specific needs. We’re available to help you manage your symptoms and support you with everyday activities that may be too difficult to manage by yourself.
At Beacon Support we have decades of experience in caring for clients who have experienced a stroke (also known as a cerebrovascular accident), as well as its after-effects. Through us, you can access a range of stroke care options tailored to your situation, including:
- Help with mobility
- Nutrition support, exercise and feeding assistance
- Administering of medication
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Communication support and devices
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physiotherapy
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.