Do you need spinal muscular atrophy type 2 home support services? Do you have complex care needs requiring spinal muscular atrophy type 2 home care assistance?
At Beacon Support we understand how difficult a diagnosis and living with this condition can be. In acknowledgment of this our spinal muscular atrophy type 2 home support services are customised for your needs.
Your spinal muscular atrophy type 2 home care assistance will cater to your individual circumstances. We will develop a highly individualised care plan that can also incorporate support for everyday activities that may be hard to manage alone.
Over the years we have obtained extensive experience supporting clients with a wide range of degenerative conditions, including the delivery of spinal muscular atrophy type 2 home support services. We can help you in a range of ways including:
- Help with mobility
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Administering of medication
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Communication and breathing support and devices
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physiotherapy
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.