At Beacon Support, we understand this condition can present unique challenges and you may require deafblindness care at home services.
Through several decades of experience, we know that living with deafblindness can be extremely hard, requiring specialist support and equipment. Depending on the situation, there are some deafblind services and general support we can offer to help you better manage your daily life.
We can work with you to develop some tailored deafblind services, as well as care for symptoms that may be related to other conditions.
What deafblind services we can offer will depend on the nature and extent of the condition, and other needs and challenges you may have. Some of the support we can offer includes:
- Communication support and devices
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, and physiotherapy
- Mobility assistance
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Administering of medication
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.