We have seen how difficult and traumatic a diagnosis of Huntington’s Disease and life with this condition can be, which is why we will be on hand every step of the way.
Our professional and qualified carers will be ready to help when your care needs and everyday activities become too difficult to manage alone.
Our team at Beacon Support has decades of experience caring for a wide range of neurological and degenerative conditions, including Huntington’s Disease. Beacon Support offers you a wide range of care options to support you while living with Huntington’s Disease, including:
- Help with mobility
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Administering of medication
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Communication devices
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, speech therapy and physiotherapy
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.