Living with genetic disorders can present a range of everyday challenges and complex care needs. The right in-home care and support can help you manage the symptoms and difficulties you may be experiencing.
Through our decades of experience, we have seen how hard it can be living with genetic disorders. You can be assured that Beacon Support will be by your side every step of the way to manage the specific symptoms you are living with, and assist with everyday activities that may be too challenging to deal with alone.
We have extensive experience caring for clients with a range of genetic disorders and can offer support and care tailored to your individual situation and condition. Through us, you can access genetic conditions support including:
- Mobility support
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Administering of medication
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physiotherapy
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.