Those living with Angelman Syndrome most likely face unique challenges related to the condition and may have complex care needs now or in the future.
Through our decades of experience, we have seen how difficult and traumatic a diagnosis of Angelman Syndrome and life with this condition can be. You can be assured we will be on hand every step of the way to help you manage this condition. Our professional and qualified carers can deliver Angelman Syndrome treatment and care, and help you with everyday activities that may be too difficult to manage alone.
Our team at Beacon Support has decades of experience caring for clients with a wide range of genetic conditions, including delivery of home care for Angelman Syndrome. Beacon Support offers you a wide range of Angelman Syndrome treatment and care options to support you, including:
- Help with mobility
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Administering of medication
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Communication devices
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physiotherapy
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.