We appreciate that living with tetraplegia can be difficult. This is why our tetraplegia home support services are specifically designed to cater to your needs and support you with everyday activities that may be hard to manage alone.
Our professional and qualified carers are ready to provide home care support for tetraplegia based on your unique needs.
At Beacon Support we have many years of experience caring for clients with a wide range of neurological conditions, including tetraplegia and quadriplegia. We can offer you a range of home care support options, including:
- Help with mobility
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Administering of medication
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Communication support and devices
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physiotherapy
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.