At Beacon Support, we understand how difficult living with this condition can be, which is why we’re on hand to help you through it.
Our professional and qualified carers are here to provide home care support for quadriplegia based on your individual care needs. We’re also ready to support you with everyday activities that are too difficult to manage alone.
Our team is very experienced caring for clients with a wide range of neurological conditions, including quadriplegia. Beacon Support offers you an extensive range of home care support for quadriplegia options, including:
- Help with mobility
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Administering of medication
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Communication support and devices
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physiotherapy
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.