At Beacon Support, we know from experience how difficult living with this condition can be, which is why we’re on hand to help you every step of the way.
Our professional and qualified carers are here to provide spinal cord injury support based on your individual needs. We’re also available to support you with everyday activities that are too difficult to manage alone.
Our care team has extensive experience in caring for clients with a wide range of spinal cord injuries and neurological conditions. Through Beacon Support you can access spinal cord injury support options tailored to your needs, including:
- Help with mobility
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Administering of medication
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Communication support and devices
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physiotherapy
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.