At Beacon Support, we appreciate that living with this condition can be difficult, which is why we are here to help you at every step.
Our professional team of dedicated carers will provide brain injury support designed for your specific needs. We can also assist you with everyday activities that may be too difficult to manage by yourself.
Over the years, we have gained extensive experience working with clients who have a brain injury, as well as those with other conditions. Through Beacon Support you can access brain injury support options that can be personalised to your needs, including:
- Mobility assistance
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Administering of medication
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Communication support and devices
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physiotherapy
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.