We appreciate how difficult a diagnosis of Prader Willi Syndrome and living with this condition can be, which is why our team of dedicated carers at Beacon Support are ready to help you.
Our tailored support and in-home care plans can help you manage the effects of Prader Willi Syndrome as well as everyday activities that may be difficult to manage by yourself.
We have many years of experience caring for clients with genetic conditions, including Prader Willi Syndrome. We acknowledge that every situation is different and each individual will be impacted differently by Prader Willi Syndrome, so we will design an in-home care and support plan that caters to your specific needs. Through Beacon Support you can access a range of support options that may include:
- Mobility assistance
- Nutrition and dietary support
- Administering of medication
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physiotherapy
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.