Living with autism can present unique challenges and care needs that require help and support.
At Beacon Support we understand that living with autism can be difficult, which is why we offer autism support services that are designed to help you better manage your daily life.
Our team of dedicated carers can help you with tailored autism support services, as well as care for symptoms that may be related to other conditions.
Depending on the nature and extent of the condition, we can offer a range of autism support services including:
- Communication support and devices
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physiotherapy
- Mobility assistance
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Administering of medication
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.