We know first-hand that the symptoms and effects of Multiple Sclerosis vary from person to person, which is why we focus on creating individualised MS support and care plans.
Our professional and qualified carers are available to help you with the specific care you need to get on with your everyday activities.
At Beacon Support, we have many years of experience providing care for clients with a wide range of neurological conditions, including Multiple Sclerosis. Beacon Support offers you highly tailored MS support and care options including:
- Help with mobility
- Administering of medication
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy and physiotherapy
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.