If you have Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease you may be experiencing difficulties related to your condition, as well as complex care needs now or in the future.
Through our years of experience at Beacon Support, we have seen how difficult and traumatic a diagnosis of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease can be. We are ready to help you live with this condition and can be alongside you every step of the way. Our professional and qualified carers are available to assist you when your care needs and everyday activities become too difficult to manage.
We have decades of experience caring for a wide range of degenerative conditions, including Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease. We can offer you tailored care options to support you while living with Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease, including:
- Help with mobility
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Administering of medication
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Communication devices
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physiotherapy
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.