We understand how difficult and traumatic your diagnosis and life with this condition can be, which is why we’re on hand to support you through it.
Our professional and qualified carers are here to help you when your care needs and everyday activities become too difficult to manage alone.
At Beacon Support, we have decades of experience caring for a wide range of neurological and degenerative conditions, including Motor Neurone Disease. Through Beacon Support, you can access a wide range of care options to support you while living with Motor Neurone Disease, including:
- Help with mobility
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Administering of medication
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Communication devices
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy and physiotherapy
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.