Why Home Ventilation?
There are many conditions and illnesses that affect your respiratory system. In home ventilation respiratory system units can help with the following conditions:
- Missed signals from the brain to the lungs telling them to breathe
- Lungs are too stiff or weak to breathe
- Heart is damaged resulting in lungs working too hard
- Lung tissue is damaged resulting in breathing problems.
It is recommended that the lung ventilation system is cleaned on a daily basis. While the first few times you clean the unit, it may feel overwhelming, long or complicated, like any new task, we promise it will get easier. We recommend that you follow guidelines provided to your when the unit was received
It can also be a good idea to have the following items close by to help you clean your unit:
- Cotton tipped swabs
- Pipe Cleaners
- Clean, small plastic bags
- Disposable gloves
- Small containers either labeled or distinctly different.
We recommend following the cleaning instructions that were provided to you for specific how-to information.