Beacon Support has many years of experience delivering dementia care at home to a wide range of clients. We have been providing quality in-home care for dementia patients for more than 17 years, so we are well-equipped to support you.
We can design a dementia care at-home plan that can help manage the specific symptoms and any conditions you are living with. Your dementia care plan may also include assistance with everyday activities that you may be finding difficult to manage alone.
Your Dementia Care at Home
Your dementia care in-home plan is heavily dependent on the stage of your condition and maintaining client safety. Your plan will be created to match your individual needs and can include a range of support services such as:
- Mobility support
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Communication devices and support
- Administering of medication
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physiotherapy
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.