Through our decades of experience, we have seen first-hand how difficult living with paraplegia can be, which is why we’re on hand to help you through it.
We are here to provide home support assistance for paraplegics based on your individual care needs. We’re also ready to support you with everyday activities that you may be finding difficult to manage alone.
Our team is very experienced caring for clients with a wide range of conditions, including the delivery of home support services for paraplegics. We can offer you a range of care and support options to help you live with paraplegia, including:
- Help with mobility
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Administering of medication
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Communication support and devices
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physiotherapy
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.