At Beacon Support, we understand living with visual impairment can present challenges and you may require help from an in-home service experienced in delivering support for visually impaired people.
Through our many years of experience, we appreciate that living with visual impairment can be hard, sometimes requiring specialist support and equipment. Depending on the severity of your visual impairment, we can provide a range of care and support options.
Support for Visually Impaired Individuals
We can work with you to develop a customised visual impairment support plan, as well as manage symptoms that may be related to other conditions.
The visual impairment services we offer will depend on the nature and extent of your condition, and your individual situation. Some of the support we can provide includes:
- Communication support and devices
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, and physiotherapy
- Mobility assistance
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Administering of medication
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.