Through our decades of experience, we understand that living with this condition can be difficult, which is why we are here to help you every step of the way. Our team of dedicated carers will deliver acquired brain injury support tailored to your specific situation and needs. We can help you with everyday activities that may be too difficult to manage alone.
At Beacon Support, our team has gained extensive experience working with clients who have a brain injury, as well as those living with other conditions. We offer you acquired brain injury support that is customised to cater for your specific needs. Some of the support we can provide includes:
- Mobility assistance
- Nutrition support and feeding assistance
- Administering of medication
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Communication support and devices
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physiotherapy
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.