Living with a brain injury can present everyday challenges that require professional care and support. With the right brain injury home care assistance you can get the help you need for your rehabilitation and support with everyday activities.
What brain injury home care assistance service you need is dependent on your individual circumstances but it may include:
- Help with mobility
- Nutrition support, exercise and feeding assistance
- Administering of medication
- Bowel and bladder function support
- Communication support and devices
- Emotional support to you and your loved ones
- Coordination with other services such as occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physiotherapy
- Personal care support as required
- 24 hour support if needed.
After a Brain Injury
A brain injury can affect each person in different ways and can vary from one individual to the next. Sometimes there are longer-term effects that impact your lifestyle and daily routines. Other symptoms may improve over time. It can depend on the extent of your injury and any other conditions you may be living with.
After the initial injury, your team of medical professionals is likely to develop a rehabilitation plan that will include some level of brain injury home care assistance. And as your needs change, your brain injury home care assistance should evolve with you.
It’s important that each brain injury home care assistance plan respects the unique needs of each person and their situation. It should assist you will managing the range of symptoms or difficulties you face in your everyday life, which may include:
- Communication difficulties
- Mobility and coordination issues
- Urinary and bowel incontinence
- Differing degrees of weakness or paralysis
- Difficulty gripping or holding things
- Fatigue or tiredness.
Brain Injury Home Care Assistance You Can Trust
What sets us apart at Beacon Support, is our commitment to delivering highly skilled brain injury home care assistance you can trust. All of our brain injury home care assistance programs are developed with you, based on your specific needs.
Throughout, we are focused on ensuring you feel safe and supported with expert care and understanding. It doesn’t matter what challenges you have, we know what to do and will deliver all of your care professionally and with empathy. Your brain injury home care assistance will be provided under the supervision of a Registered Nurse ensuring you receive the highest quality care. We are also a registered NDIS provider.
Call us today at 1300 435 782 or contact us via our online form for a consultation about brain injury home care assistance.