Brassall Qld – Supported Independent Living House
- Disability access van available
- Close to Riverlink Shopping Centre
- Quiet neighbourhood
- Hi-Low kitchen benchtop
- Wheelchair accessible backyard
- All bedrooms come with A/C
- Spacious living area with A/C
- 24/7 professional support provided
- Available room can accommodate a ceiling hoist
- Area outback to create a vegetable garden or flower bed
Beacon Support welcomes expressions of interest for SDA approved NDIS participants requiring high physical need/complex health supports in a 24/7 SIL arrangement.
Conifer House is a new beautiful home and opened in December 2020, in Brassall and is tailored for people requiring high physical need support in a lovely home environment. Conifer House welcomes enquiries from potential interested tenant, prepared to co-tenant with two young men and offers high physical support.
- It is 1km to the nearest train station at Ipswich station, Bell Street, Ipswich QLD, Australia.
- 11km to the nearest shopping centre at Shopping Centre Access, Redbank Plains Ipswich, QLD, Australia.
- 417m to the nearest hospital at Ipswich Hospital, Chelmsford Avenue, Ipswich QLD, Australia.
- 669m to the nearest park at Limestone Park, Chermside Road, Ipswich QLD, Australia.
For further information, please contact John Dangerfield, Beacon Support Operations Manager on 3205 2150.